Help is Here for Dyslexia

Is there any tool to check whether I’m dyslexic?

Home › Forums › Dyslexia and other conditions › Is there any tool to check whether I’m dyslexic? Tagged: dyslexia, Dyslexic Tools This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Friedlander 1 year, 2 months ago. Author Posts September 21, 2017 at 1:43 pm #1732 adminKeymaster “Am I dyslexic?” is …

Home Forums Dyslexia and other conditions Is there any tool to check whether I’m dyslexic?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Friedlander 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

admin
    Keymaster

“Am I dyslexic?” is a question asked by many people of different ages and from different backgrounds. There are a number of ways to identify if you might be dyslexic, first of all, there are many self assessment dyslexia checklist test. This will give you a good indication of any dyslexic traits you may have.

Debi Friedlander
    Participant

Look at the questions in the checklist below. The questions are all related to different areas of dyslexia. Read the questions carefully and be as honest as you can when answering them. Please tick Yes or No to each question. Don’t miss any questions out. If in doubt tick the answer that you feel is true most often.

1. Do you find difficulty telling left from right?

2. Is map reading or finding your way to a strange place confusing?

3. Do you dislike reading aloud?

4. Do you take longer than you should to read a page of a book?

5. Do you find it difficult to remember the sense of what you have read?

6. Do you dislike reading long books?

7. Is your spelling poor?

8. Is your writing difficult to read?

9. Do you get confused if you have to speak in public?

10. Do you find it difficult to take messages on the telephone and pass them on correctly?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.